Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Scrapping Layouts 2010











In October/November, I completed a 50 page album for Blue Bazaar's Bootcamp, using photos from my trip to the UK and Paris in 2004.............yes, I know, I took me a while to get around to scrapping the pics! The BB Bootcamp was a great way to use up stash, I think in all there was a total of 108 pictures scrapped and countless pieces of pp! I was lucky enough to win a prize, PageMaps 2, by Becky Fleck. Cool!

I also came across some photos from my parents wedding way back in 1939, so happily scrapped them for my family album.
AND..........I finally finished an album for my youngest DH (only took me 25 years to scrap this baby!) also over 50 pages........phew.........a happy scrappy 2010. Looking forward to a brilliant 2011 with lots more pix to scrap!

These are some of my fave's.......










1 comment:

Penny said...

Oh my goodness - you have scrapped your little heart out this year! Love your style - a mix of funky and vintagey that only you can do!
The one of you and I on my 40th is my fave.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...