Thursday, March 3, 2011

Accident Update

Thanks for all the good wishes sent my way since my car accident. It has been a month now, and I have just had confirmation from the ctp insurers that I can continue with the physiotherapy. It was cut short a fortnight ago as permission to continue had not been given.
So frustrating..........two weeks of waiting with no treatment, means that we are two weeks behind with getting better!
Anyway, all the aches and pains are improving, can't complain too much!

No news on my car repairs, it was assessed some time ago but I am still waiting to hear if and when it will be fixed. It is a bit embarrassing driving around in a beaten up vehicle........people might think it is my fault! LOL.

It seems petty to even mention this minor event in the light of recent news of severe fires, floods and the NZ earthquake. My heart goes out to all those poor souls who have suffered so much in these natural disasters and I hope that the worst is now over, and 2011 will settle down into a good year.

I hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...