Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend cybercrops

RES challenge ...........women you admire. My inspirational women are my gorgeous daughter and daughter in law. Both beautiful inside and out, clever, creative, and the mothers of my adored five grandchildren. These are my layouts for the H&S cybercrop, four fab challenges thanks to Heather and Sarah.












Phew.........busy weekend here, having lots of fun with friends.........a perfect lunch (that went all day until 8pm!) on Sunday, and some cybercrop scrapping at Home & Scrapped and at Red Earth Scrapping.



I hope you had a good one as well.

2 comments:

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

Hi Angie you never dissapoint me your layouts are always beautifulthank you -love dee

Penny said...

Dee's right - these are great. You sure had a productive weekend! I feel very special to be honoured in your inspiration layout Ma - thankyou. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...