Friday, June 17, 2011

What to do with a wet week.

Altered tin for travel photos


Paint, paper and embellishments with folded cardstock ready for pictures to be added.
Challenge set by Kerri Green



'If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday'. Quote by Pearl Buck.

I thought it suited this pic of the old shed on Pen's farm.



Mia and smoochy pup, January 2011.



My tribute to our dear little Poppy who died last month.

It has rained non-stop for a week but what better hobby to fill in the dreary days than scrapbooking?


Hope it was a good one for you!








1 comment:

full of joy said...

Angie,

I just adore the LO of Pen's shed. You have given us all such a great technique to use on our LO's, I love it, have ordered more glimmermist so that I can make more mess. Love all the work that you have produced through the wet weather.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...