Thursday, March 8, 2012

Weekend

Dennis and I had a busy weekend driving the truck, loaded with a large piece of farm machinery, over the Great Dividing Range to Inverell.  Eight hours in the truck bouncing and jolting over the shocking, pot-holey roads was a nightmare.  Luckily, I had a day with my lovely family as reward!  It is always a joy to be there at Sunnydale.  The girls and I had fun playing with Penny's inks, doing more doodly magic while the menfolk played with the tractor and seeder.  The weather was sunny and warm, and a pleasant change from the rainy humidity of the coast.


The huge seeder we delivered


Beth at work in the kitchen
Bethany made her famous choc muffins which won first prize at Inverell Show.  She was awarded Champion for her cooking in the Under 15 years section, and she is only nine!  Our own little Masterchef!





 Some fun doodly pages from my art diary.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...