Saturday, June 2, 2012





My elder son and his darling on their wedding day, quite a few years ago.........


and again, two children later..........




These three layouts are holiday photos from England, the gorgeous field flowers of Norfolk, and a memorable pub lunch with my dear brother and sis-is-law.


Mothers' Day photo shoot......trying to get a nice pic of my sons and the grandies.........hopeless!


The one cherished liquidambar tree on this property that gets Autumn colour........we don't have the climate for colour, I love it.



Macadamia nuts in our orchard............yum!


Finally scrapping my youngest son's High School Graduation. ten years ago!  Well, you can't rush these things!

I have been so neglectful of my blog ........it has been a whole month since I was here!  However, I have not been idle...........had a fab Mothers' Day, although being the first without my own Mum left a shadow over the celebrations. My kids spoiled me with gorgeous perfume from Pen and family, some new mugs and a pretty perfumed candle in a pretty glass from son and family, and Tim took me out to dinner to save cooking. 

 The garden has been getting some much needed attention at last, now the rain has turned to beautiful Autumn sunshine.  Dennis has dug a new rose garden in the front........I have been waiting three years for it.............and my roses are finally out of pots and into the soil.  It is looking a bit raw, and new, but in a few months should look good.  Can hardly wait to see those lovelies blooming.

A little scrapping has been done, with my friends at Home and Scrapped and Red Earth Scrapping providing lots of inspiration.

Home and Scrapped is hosting it's second retreat, in Brisbane next week, to link up with the Papercraft Expo. I am busy packing and getting my stuff ready to attend.........exciting.  Not so exciting is the train trip which will be 12 hours overnight.  Arriving Brissy at 6.30am.........oh joy!  It will be all worth the effort to catch up with cyber friends and meet in real life, so looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Wow - when you told me you'd been scrapping you didn't lie! Gorgeous work all of them - my fave is the Mother's Day Shoot. Hope Brissy is WONDERFUL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...