Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More rain and choosing new specs

It has been five years since my eyes were checked and I have noticed over the past few months that my sight has deteriorated a fair bit.  I need to use a magnifying glass as well as my specs to read the telephone book.  So I took myself off to my local optician for a check up.  It seems that my eyes are healthy, a relief to know that there is no macular degeneration, retina damage or signs of glaucoma, but my glasses need more powerful lenses both for reading and long distance vision.
I must have tried on dozens of pairs of glasses, trying to choose new frames..........anyway, after bringing home my final three, I have made my choice.  So it is back to the optician tomorrow to order them and get my new goggles............wow, it is going to be so good to be able to see clearly again.........

 Using tags from stash.............and my gorgeous girls.

 Bethie is our mini masterchef

 windmill at Sunnydale.......

 use up your stash - ribbons

Friday night step-by-step
The above layouts are all Home and Scrapped challenges............go check them out.  Here.

So wet here!  The garden is soggy, the driveway a slippy-slide, and damp laundry is everywhere!  We are a bit over the grey skies...........bring on Spring!



1 comment:

Penny said...

Please post a pic of yourself in your new specs when you get them!
One good thing about wet weather.....lots of guilt-free time for scrapping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...