Saturday, December 8, 2012

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Do you start Christmas early at your place?

Christmas decorations have been in the shops around here since October which I reckon is a tad early!  Twelve days of Christmas and all that!

I usually like to put up the tree just a few days before the man in the red suit arrives.  Meanwhile I have been making cards and these cute little felt decorations..........


Oh, and the hand made pizza boxes with cards and tags inside were well received by my crafty friends at our Christmas afternoon tea last week.  They were easy to make and fun, thanks to Susanne's October challenge at Red Earth Scrapping for the inspiration.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Oh they are so sweet!!! They would be perfect for the advent calendar I had in mind to make! I need 25 though......so maybe next year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...