Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The List

The fabulous fireworks are over, and all the Christmas decorations are back in their boxes for another twelve months. 

What is it about the start of a new year that drives us to make resolutions, or in my case, lists, some sort of agenda for the coming months?

New beginnings are always exciting.  What does the New Year mean for you?  For me 2013 will be a time to reassess my home, my situation, my health, - and my previous lists, to see what still needs to be done!

My word for last year was 'completion', and I did complete quite a few unfinished projects, and start some major new ones - painting the exterior of the house, and further garden design.  Looking back, I am happy with all that we accomplished, but, but, but, there is still more to do!

I am thinking that my word for 2013 should be 'simplify'.  Still on the de-cluttering course, and with personal and home harmony in mind, 'simplify' sums up what is required.  

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Penny said...

I like that!!!
And I do wish you luck xxx

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

I like the idea of the word Simplify but I so wish I could do it.I think I create more drama than I need ha ha -love dee x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...