Saturday, July 20, 2013

Craft

 Our Tuesday Crafternoon group made this cosy blanket as a gift for a needy family.  We all helped knit the patchwork strips which were then sewn to a purple polar fleece backing.  
Good job girls!

I used lots of white flowers and handmade flowers from swaps, plus lace from my late Mum's sewing box, gesso, paints and inks to create this reverse canvas I made for my lovely niece who turned 50 this month.  The family got together to celebrate, with lots of food, fun and chat!  A great weekend.

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Dolly B said...

The blanket is beautiful and so nice it is going to keep someone warm and happy. Your canvas is beautiful
Mary

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

Hi Angie I love the little canvas and I bet your neice did too-love dee x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...