Thursday, February 10, 2011

At last!

I saw a charming young woman physio this morning who told me that I have the classic whiplash injury. No one bone or muscle damaged, but lots of little bumps, tears and sprains throughout the neck and head, shoulders and back. That explains all the odd headaches and sore bits in different areas that I have been experiencing. Well, I guess that is nice to know that I am not imagining it all!
She has set me some homework of excercises to try to help make it all a bit more comfortable.
Another visit to the Doc is happening on Monday and more physio next Thurs, hopefully it won't be too long before I am back to my old self again.
Still no news of the insurance on my battered car! Thank goodness it is still driveable. I would hate to lose my wheels!

Looks like dinner is cooked, and I am hungry! I have a new crock pot which is being tried for the first time today. Last night's steak was a bit tough so I have casseroled the rest of it.........smells good!

4 comments:

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

Take care of yourself Angie.I have just found a new friend don't want to lose her

Angie said...

That is so kind, Dee, thank you! I have had a rather nice weekend, had a few glasses of wine and some good company.....it all helps!

Helen Kinsela said...

Hope the physio helps and you are back to feeling 100% very soon. Take care of YOU :-)

Kate said...

Hi Martha, I am glad to hear that you are getting better after your car crash. Are you able to be a follower on my blog yet? I miss you and I hope to see you soon.
Love Kate xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...