Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day?

Did you have a nice romantic Valentine's Day? It all got rather forgotten here.......sad, hey? We are a bit too poor at the moment to be buying presents, but I made DH a yummy dinner which we shared with a couple of friends and DH surprised me by bringing home a delish Lemon Meringue Pie! My fave! He 'helped' his daughter make it for me...........well, he wrote out her recipe and she made the pie.........thanks Lorraine, that was so nice!

Excitement! Our new passports arrived yesterday (please don't look at the photos)......so there will be no excuse for lack of travel (except for lack of $$$) when DH retires some time during the next millenium. I am SO keeping my fingers crossed that the sale of our block of land goes through without a hitch, then we will be one step closer to the dream.

I did a layout over the weekend but can't share it yet as it is a scrapping whisper page. Ssssshhhh! Will have to wait until the other girls in the chain are done! I am getting back into the mood for scrapping again, now my neck is not so sore...........just finding the time right now is my main problem!

Hope all is well where you are!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...