Sunday, May 15, 2011

April challenges completed.

This is my layout for the April title challenge

'You Are The Sunshine Of My Life'.

The colours are not looking half as nice as they do IRL, must be the camera........or the photographer!

This is my take on the technique challenge. I used the title and chipboard embies as masks, sprayed with Tattered Angels glimmermist in Olive Vine, then added the same chippy over the top. The flowers have been texture pasted and sprayed too.
The journalling is all about the reasons why I scrap, and one of the good reasons is meeting cyber friends like Kim at the Scrapsidaisy Retreat at Wingham last month.

Over at H&S, Heather puts up four challenges per month. She keeps us busy!
I am looking forward to tackling the May challenges now and taking part in the Cybercrop coming up on 21st-22nd May, where I will be designing a couple of the challenges.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Both absolutely gorgeous Ma - but I'm with you....the top one is definitely my fave! Fun with a childlike feel - suits the pic down to the ground. Clever you!

Kimmi said...

Love all of these Ange, especially love the LO of us. the phot came out so good. That masking suits the page beautifully.

Unknown said...

Hi Angie thanks for visiting my blog recently . I love your scrapbooking layouts . Lovely treasures !

Helen Kinsela said...

Oh what great pages here Angie, and I love those twinchies in a frame, simple but beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...