Saturday, May 14, 2011

Flowers, twinchies and a layout

Waiting for Santa is my version of the H&S Sketch Challenge for May. The flowers are handmade by Sylvia and Heather, I received them in the last flower swap. Nice!

Love those gorgeous smiles, this pic was taken by Penny as the girls were decorating the Christmas tree.
These are some of the sweet little twinchies I received in the swap organised by Kerri Smith. I stuck these in a frame so that I can enjoy them every day. Thanks girls!



Making flowers for a swap has taken up a bit of time this week, but it has been a bit too cold to go out, so I am happy to stay inside in the warm and create.

How was your week?







1 comment:

Penny said...

Oooo...lots of pretties in this post! I have no clue what a "twinchie" is but they look fantastic in that frame! Do you think you could make some extra flowers to send over this way Mum? I love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...