Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello again

Well hello there
I am back from a fab six weeks holiday touring Europe and England, showing my Aussie hubby where I grew up and went to school.
It was great catching up with old school friends, and family members, re-visiting old haunts and discovering wonderful new places.
The weather was perfect except for two rainy days in Paris, we had a heatwave in Italy and some 30deg days in England.
I have already printed out over 700 photos so will be having a scrap-a-thon when the mojo returns...............meanwhile I am Spring cleaning the house and especially the scrap room, I reckon it was well overdue for a face lift.

On the downside, Mum is in hospital which is a major worry. She is almost 97 and has always been independent and healthy until now. Fingers crossed she will recover and be back to her old self again soon.

Hope all is well where you are!

1 comment:

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

Hi lovely to have you back,Can't wait to see all your bits when you are ready.Take care -love dee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...