Monday, December 5, 2011

Today's news

I had no idea it had been so long since I posted!

Been busy at the farm, builders have been and gone and left a big mess behind! Fairly typical! But I am so happy with my new BIG front windows.

I have sent off 100 fabric squares to Mardi for the quilt fabric swap, so I am anxiously waiting for the postman to bring my surprise fabric squares back to me. Woo hoo, I am going to factor in some sewing time after Christmas for sure.............might even get those few more UFOs done.

Christmas shopping is all finished and hidey holes found to keep things secret until the big day. Need to spend a day wrapping and sending cards, but apart from that I am done!

My lovely Garden Club ladies are coming here for the Christmas Party on Friday, so I am madly house cleaning, clearing building clutter and dusting, so that the place looks a bit respectable for them. Hope the weather stays nice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...