Saturday, November 26, 2011

I have a pile of pretty little vintage hankies but in this day and age of tissues, I have no idea what to do with these redundant little beauties..............got any ideas?

More fabrics for the next quilt project and fabric swap at Mardi's blog.........these are from Lea at A Little Bit of Pretty. She is raising funds for the Westmead Children's Hospital and has almost reached her target of $1000. Wonderful Lea is raising this by selling vintage sheeting fabric suitable for patchwork, and ALL the money goes to charity. Check out her blog!

Rainy weather this week has given me the opportunity to finish a few Christmas craft projects. I am progressing through my list, still have some shopping to do, but hey, it is not even December yet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...