Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sewing, scrapping and cards



This gorgeous photo of Mia was taken on our family picnic during the Christmas holidays. I couldn't wait to use it on a layout, this was the step-by-step page we did at Home and Scrapped last night. I turned the design sideways to suit the photo but I am happy with the way it turned out. Flowers are hand made by Heather Waldron. Beautiful, aren't they?




Red Earth had a challenge to make some cards from the bits lurking on the desk! I think I could have made heaps more as my desk is chaotic at the moment. A fun challenge to use up scraps!



Sorting through the fabrics to complete my vintage fabric swap patchwork, I came across these little 9-patch blocks. Instead of pushing them back in the cupboard, I sewed this little table runner...........nice to have them turned into something useful.

1 comment:

Penny said...

So pretty! Heather's flowers are beautiful too.

Proud of you for completing another UFO. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...