Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scrap-fest weekend.

I have been home alone this weekend, with the family all away doing other things.  My time has been spent productively  catching up on the great challenges over at Home and Scrapped.

We had another fun Step By Step on Friday with plenty of chat online, and I managed to complete two more of Heather's  mid-week sketches from her ScrappySketches blog........


 This is my Creative Design Team challenge for March..........use doodly lettering on a page featuring yourself.


 Creative Design Team member Jewels set this challenge.  I love all the vintage style papers here, they go well with my old family photo.


 This is my take on Sarah's March challenge, based on a magazine page, head on over to H&S, to follow the Creative Design Team's fab challenges for this month.


 This is Heather's MWS 9-12.......


And this companion page is from the Friday night SBS.  Friday is always a fun night at H&S, and it gives me something fun to to while hubby is watching the footy.

2 comments:

Helen Kinsela said...

Gosh you've been a busy bee, and such gorgeous pages, love them Angie.

Maria said...

Hi Angie, love the layout of yourself with the doodling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...